CURRENT PhD STUDENTS
- Alice Alunni: theories of nationalism, diaspora and civil society in the Arab World with an emphasis on Libya.
- Minako Asakura: policing in Uganda and South Sudan.
- Matteo Capasso: practises of everyday resistance and defiance under the last two decades of the Qadhdhafi regime.
- Holly Chalcraft: Greek migrants in the UK
- Alexander Kent-Widdows: Populism in the cyberspace
- Maria Kenti-Kranidioti: Spaces of Resistance in Athens, Greece.
- Raphaela Kormoll: relations between India and Pakistan in the Punjab borderland.